Your garage sale sign can make or break your sale. If you have fabulously flashy signs, people just can’t resist, they’ll head right on over to your sale!
A few things to keep in mind when you are making your garage sale signs:
- Bigger is Better
- Bright Colors are more noticeable
- Bold Black Lettering is easiest to read
- Big Arrows to point the way
- Adding Details like the distance, address, dates, headline or items always helps (if you have the room)
- Fabulously Fun & Flashy signs are irresistible
Here are a couple of great signs that I have seen on my garage sale-ing adventures:
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.